Top Urologists in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Has the uncertainty of incontinence put a damper on your active Mesa, Arizonian (AZ) lifestyle? Has a recent diagnosis of prostate cancer threatened the future of your health? If you suffer from these or any number of urology conditions, Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona (AZ) can help. Our staff of urology surgeons and physicians is considered the best in its class in Mesa, Arizona and beyond, providing top-notch care and state-of-the-art treatments to patients locally and abroad.
With seven locations peppered throughout the West Valley of Arizona in the cities of Anthem, Buckeye, Phoenix, Litchfield Park, Sun City, Sun City West, and Wickenburg, expert care is just a short distance away for patients living in and around Mesa, Arizona (AZ). The elite doctors that make up the staff of Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona specialize in a number of minimally invasive and evidence-based treatments proven to improve urologic health and patient quality of life. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Prostate Cancer Treatment: The urologic surgeons of AUUA are robotic experts, offering the da Vinci® Prostatectomy to qualifying Mesa, Arizona (AZ) patients. Additional treatments include brachytherapy, cryotherapy, external beam radiation therapy, and hormone therapy.
- Incontinence Treatment for Men & Women: AUUA helps patients regain bladder and urethral control through pharmacologic and surgical measures.
- Vaginal Prolapse Treatment: With surgeons specializing in female anatomy, AUUA is the source for robotic sacrocolpopexy and other pelvic reconstruction surgeries.
- Cosmetic Genital Surgery for Men & Women: Whether the result of a congenital defect or an acquired abnormality, AUUA can help patients improve their genital function and cosmetic appearance.
- Vasectomy & Vasovasostomy: The urologists of AUUA provide men with a permanent means of contraceptive as well as vasectomy reversal options.
- Treatment for BPH: AUUA helps men find relief from the symptoms of an enlarged prostate through a number of treatment options, including surgical intervention, laser ablation, and pharmacologic measures.
- Kidney Cancer Treatment: AUUA performs radical and partial nephrectomies using the laparoscopic or robotic methods of surgery.
The solution to improved urologic health rests in Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona. Call today to schedule an appointment or click on the links below to learn more about the practice and its extensive service offering: